Have you visited a local Wawa convenience store recently? Maybe you tried some fresh to-go food, or just filled up with gas and grabbed a coffee. Either way, Wawa wants to know about it!
You could also win a grand prize worth $575 just for letting them know about your experience at the My Wawa Visit website.
My Wawa Visit Customer Survey Guide
Wawa has over 850 stores across the United States, and over 600 of those stores offer gasoline. Most locations are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. You can take advantage of constant convenience with this company!
Before entering the survey, there are a couple of things you should know. You can also find the sweepstakes rules at the MyWawaVisit website.
Check out the rules and regulations for the survey:
- You need to be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- You can only have one entry per prize period and only one entry per code.
- You need have a phone number, email & home address – if you win, you will be notified via phone, and the reward is sent to your address.
- You will need a computer or smartphone with a reliable internet connection to enter.
- You don’t need to buy anything to receive a coupon with a survey code.
Step-by-Step MyWawaVisit.com Survey Instructions
Once you have your survey code ready, follow these basic instructions to complete the survey and have a chance to win!
Step 1: Go to https://www.MyWawaVisit.com with your preferred internet browser.
Step 2: Fill out the store number and the survey code from your receipt.
Step 3: Click “Start” to begin the Wawa survey.
Step 4: Answer a series of several questions regarding your experience.
Note: Questions will include asking what day of the week and time you visited. You will be asked to rate the satisfaction of your recent experience at Wawa. Make sure to answer all these questions honestly; they want honest feedback to make your next visit even better!
Note: Make sure to fill out your personal information correctly – full name, address, phone number, and email address. These contact methods will be used if you are drawn as a winner.
Step 5: Complete all of the survey questions, and you will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.
MyWawaVisit Survey Rewards
The grand prize for this survey sweepstakes is a $500 Wawa gift card and a gift basket valued at up to $75, filled with Wawa merchandise! In total, your grand prize would be worth $575.
There will also be 50 more draws for prizes of a $25 gift card and a gift basket valued at up to $75! So, each additional winner prize is worth up to $100.
There are three prize periods, starting on July 1, 2020, and ending September 30, 2020. Each Prize period is for the current month. There are 51 winners per entry period and a total of $5,575 worth of prizes to be won per entry period.
Please keep these reward rules in mind before taking the MyWawaVisit survey:
- The reward limit is one per household.
- Employees of Wawa, Inc., as well as affiliates or anyone else with a direct business relationship are ineligible to participate. Immediate family members are also not eligible.
- The winner must pay any applicable fees and taxes to claim the reward.
- The company has the right to substitute your prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Unclaimed rewards will be forfeited and rewarded to the next eligible winner.
- The odds of winning the My Wawa Visit sweepstakes depend on the number of entries.
- By entering the sweepstakes, you have permitted to have your name listed on the company’s “winners list.”
About Wawa, Inc.
Wawa, Inc. is a chain of American convenience stores and gas stations on the East coast. These convenience stores serve up fresh foods to order or snacks to grab and go, along with a large variety of beverages like coffee, tea, and smoothies. Over 600 of their over 850 locations also offer fuel so that it can be your one-stop-shop.
They began in 1964. The company has locations in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Florida, and Washington, D.C. Did you know that the Native American word Wawa means the Canada Goose? The company represents the bird on the logo.
Feel free to contact Wawa via mail at the following correspondence:
- Survey: Wawa, Inc., 260 West Baltimore Pike, Media, Pennsylvania, 19063
- Sweepstakes: Promotion Mechanics, Inc., 87 S. Main St, Newtown, Connecticut 06470
You can call customer service Monday – Friday from 8 am – 5 pm EST at the following numbers: